Congratulations! If you are seeing this message, it means that The Secret Sesh Mailing List is open and accepting new members. If you would like to attend The Secret Sesh, follow the instructions below to have your name added to our mailing list (and hopefully our guest list as well!):
- Send a photo copy of your California I.D. and Doctor’s Recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org Once we receive it, you will be put on the mailing list.
- Once you are added to the mailing list, you will be included in the RSVP e-mail we send out prior to each Secret Sesh event. Once you receive the RSVP e-mail, send a reply to let us know that you will be attending. Please remember that space is limited and that our guest list is determined by who replies to the RSVP e-mail first. Sending a reply does NOT guarantee that you will be added to the guest list for the upcoming Secret Sesh.
- If we receive your reply while space is still available, we will add you to the guest list for the upcoming Secret Sesh and will send you a confirmation e-mail with details such as when and where the event will take place.
Mailing List and Attendance Tips
- Once you are added to the mailing list, you do NOT need to keep sending in your I.D. and recommendation.
- Being on the mailing list does not guarantee you a spot on the guest list. You will still need to reply to the RSVP e-mail each week to have your name added to the guest list.
- Attendance space fills up VERY quickly. We typically sell out within 15 minutes and we create our weekly guest list on a “first come, first served” basis. The more quickly you reply to the RSVP e-mail, the greater your chances of being added to our guest list for that week.
- If you know you cannot attend The Secret Sesh on a particular date, please do NOT reply to the RSVP e-mail. Doing so may prevent someone else from attending and is not fair to other guests. Should we notice anyone doing this continuously, it may result in removal from our mailing list.
If you have made it onto our mailing list, receive an RSVP and still do not receive a confirmation, we apologize for the inconvenience… But please don’t give up! You will remain on our mailing list and will still have the opportunity to attend The Secret Sesh in upcoming weeks. However, please be advised that pestering, irritating or harassing The Secret Sesh or Compassion Crew facilitators about attendance will NOT help you get onto the guest list more quickly and may even result in your removal from the mailing list. Space is limited, fills up very quickly and our guest list is determined arbitrarily on a first come, first served basis; Please be patient and do not take this personally. We really do want to sesh with all of you and will continue to do our best to add new members to our mailing and guests lists as soon as space becomes available. Thank you for your understanding and we hope to see you soon.